Shannon Montoya, NC, BCHN® Specializes in helping people who experience physical and emotional difficulty getting off processed food & sugar and want to learn the ins & outs of being free of addictive behaviors, compulsion and the powerful physiological hold it has on so many.
Processed Food Addiction is real and it may become life-threatening for those who struggle to lose weight and have been unsuccessful on the hamster wheel of dieting, binging and emotional chaos. Addiction Scientists of the Processed Food Industry figured out how to get consumers addicted to the foods they created in the lab and then surround us through mass marketing deployment strategies.
Specializing in the addictive nature of processed food, unhealthy lifestyle habits & emotional patterns, Shannon empowers participants to implement proven behavioral strategies by providing most effective tools to be best prepared for each day through weekly support group and implementation meetings.
Unique Custom Services
Holistic Nutrition Consulting
$597.00 3 months
This 3-month package with Your Personal Healthy Lifestyle Guide includes:
- Initial 90 minute in-person Comprehensive Health Assessment
- Weekly phone & texting check ins to address step by step nutrition & wellness goals & implementation
- Review & Create Protocol for Functional Testing results.
- Unlimited access to educational webinars & research articles
- 3 Monthly Maintenance Workshops for Processed Food Addiction A Live & Interactive Support Group Meeting via video conference
- ELISA/ACT Biotechnologies (Food & Chemical Sensitivities Testing);
- Stress & Recovery Support Protocols
- Bio-available Active Supplements (Perque Integrative Health, Designs for Health & Young Living),
- Eating 4 Health & Food prep demo- learn how to prep your Eating 4 Health menu for the week.